||Company Statement - Coronavirus (COVID 19)
29th June 2020
In regards to the current situation with Covid-19 we would like to share some important information with you to keep you up to date with our operations.
At present, our focus remains on 'Business as Usual' and providing an uninterrupted service to you, our valued customers, whilst remaining dilligent and responsive to government recommendations and guidance.
We understand that concerns about the impact to potential business are front of mind, so hopefully, the below will help shed some light on our operations:
• We want to reassure you that we are sufficiently stocked and at present, lead times with our suppliers haven’t changed. As such, we do not anticipate any product shortages as a result of the current situation.
• We are continuing to take orders over the phone 8am-5pm 5 days a week, alternatively, you can use the chat facility out of hours, via our website if you require any information.
• We continue to regularly clean all door handles and counter tops throughout the working day to keep all staff and customers safe. If you are unable to visit, please feel free to use our online ordering facility or speak to one of our staff directly over the phone where appropriate.
If you do visit us to collect goods, please try, where possible to remain 2 meters from our staff or other customers.
• We are continuing to work closely with our suppliers and as the situation develops we will communicate any issues if and when they occur.
• We have installed perspex sheilds in out trade counter area to keep staff and customers safe.
• All our of our staff are now back working in the office.
• However, if you need to contact any of our staff directly, please use one of the numbers below:
Ryan - 01506 449417
Colum - 01506 449408
Steve - 01506 449429
• We have taken additional steps of providing all staff with clear information on the virus, methods of control and NHS / Government websites for their reference.
• We expect any employee suffering from the recognised symptoms of the corona virus infection to not come into work and stay home.
Lastly, we sincerely wish that the impact on our customers, their families and their businesses, is minimal. If you did have any additional questions please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.
Elaine Barr - Managing Director